Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween has come and gone!

I have been taking a lot of pictures lately and I am really enjoying it. I had the joy of going with Mark, Jess, Jacks and my mom to Priddy Farms to take a few pictures of Jacks exploring around the pumpkin farm. He is so precious and has a birthday coming up on November 24! Can not believe it has already been a year. Here are a few more from the pumpkin patch.

We had our first annual halloween hayride and bonfire at my parents house and we had a great time.

This was Jacks first halloween! He had a great time collecting candy for mom and dad!! LOL
Here is my dad on the 4-wheeler that pulled the decorated trailer full of lights and hay with all the kids from house to house.
Also in the month of October I celebrated my 30th Birthday with a surprise party from my family. It was a great way to bring in my thirties. Wow never thought I would be saying that. Lee and I are still hoping this year God will bless us with a miracle so we can finally start our little family we have longed for several years for. Until then we are enjoying everyday we get to spend with our nephew Jacks.
Lee and I also celebrated our 4 year Anniversary this month. Has it been 4 years already??!! We are so thankful for our family and friends who we were able to celebrate with and we are looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas both.

This is my favorite time of the year. Now if I could only get Lee to allow me to start the Christmas music!! LOL ~

No comments:

Post a Comment