Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lee's 30th Birthday

Well we celebrated Lee's 30th birthday party tonight and we are winding down and I thought I would let everybody know we had a really great time. I surprised Lee on Wednesday by taking him to dinner at the Butcher Shop and having all his family there. It was really something special. He was so surprised. Then tonight I surprised hm once more by having all his friends over and we celebrated his 30th one more time. I will post pictures as soon as I get them on the computer. I had Lee's brother take him for the day while I decorated and cleaned. Lee had no idea what was going on. When he got here everyone was here waiting to surprise him.
A little bit about the birthday party... It was a sports themed party everything from the invitations to the decorations to the guest shirts. First the invitations were in the shape of tickets (i.e. like football tickets) it said "Winter Stadium" (our house), seat o1 (January), row 23(day), and section 2010 (year). For "admission" guest were subject to wear appropriate sports attire of their favorite team. It was a blast. Most everyone wore Memphis shirts but Rena... she wore TENNESSEE from head to toe and she even brought some stand up rocky top extras. LOL. We decorated in all GATOR things and football decorations galore. Thank you to all who helped pull off this wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment